Do not hesitate to give us a call.
+40 213 123 045 /46
This is a 2 days compact tour to visit some outstanding sites in neighboring Bulgaria.
You shall first cross the Danube by road into Bulgaria to enjoy the beautiful landscape of the countryside. Sleeping in a pension in a village and tasting the homemade dishes is an experience itself.
You shall walk in Srebarna Nature reserve to admire from a distance the Pelicans, and then visit another world Heritage site, before crossing the border by ferry, back to Romania.
08:00 → Pick-up from your hotel. Departure from Bucharest.
09:30 → Cross the Friendship Bridge over the Danube.
10:30 → Arrival and visit at Ivanovo Rock-hewn Church.
11:30 → Departure and lunch on the way.
15:00 → Visit Sveshtari Thracian Tomb (entry).
16:00 → Departure to Srebarna.
17:30 → Arrival at your pension in Srebarna.
Overnight: local pension in Srebarna/Silistra | Meals: lunch
08:30 → Visit World Heritage Site of Srebarna (you shall walk in the natural reserve, max 4-5 km).
11:00 → Visit Srebarna Natural Science Museum.
13:00 → Lunch at a local pension.
PM → Departure back to Romania (Danube river will be crossed by ferry).
18:00 → Arrival in Bucharest.
Overnight: – | Meals: breakfast, lunch
• In wintertime Ivanovo may not be reached due to weather conditions.
• Sveshtari Tomb is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
• Exact Tours is not responsible if the visited sites during the tour are closed without prior notice and for any reason at the moment you arrive.
• The program may change due to national and local events.
• The tour is organized taking into account the official schedule of the sites in 2020.